Follow by Email

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

THE END OF ONE YEAR, THE BEGINNING OF ANOTHER

As 2014 draws to an end, I've begun something new. All my life I've dreamed of being a writer. I'd never really tried because I figured that like most other things it would flop. But this time it was different. I sat down and really began to write. The words just flowed from my fingertips into coherant sentences and then into paragraphs. I'd written a chapter. Then another and another and before I knew it I'd written seven or eight chapters. I was floored. I was doing it. I was really writing. Sure there have been disapointments and writers block, but I love what I'm doing, and even if I don't have a huge fan base right now, I know that others will come to love my characters as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment